Ministry of Health Singapore. All Rights Reserved.
1. How can I earn Healthpoints?
Earn Healthpoints (HP) on Healthy 365 (H365) or HealthHub (HH) apps
2. What can I redeem my Healthpoints for?
Redeem your HP for the following reward categories in 3 easy ways on the HPB Loyalty Programme (LP):
• Merchant eVouchers
• TransitLink eVouchers
• TapForMore points
• From 1 Aug’18, $5 HPB printed voucher will no longer be available on our apps; and from 1 Jan’19 onwards, all HPB printed vouchers will no longer be available on our apps. Please redeem for eVouchers only.
3. How can I know If I have made a successful redemption?
An email notification with details of your transaction will be sent to the designated email address for every successful redemption. If there is no or incorrect email address saved in your profile, you will not receive the above-mentioned email notification.
4. Can I get a refund/exchange/transfer my voucher after a redemption?
Once a redemption is made, rewards cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred
5. Will my Healthpoints expire?
HPs have expiry date. Do check your HP Summary page for the necessary information
6. What are HPB Vouchers?
HPB Vouchers are issued in Singapore currency, and are available in denominations of $5 and $10 denominations, redeemable at 750 Healthpoints (HP) and 1,500 HP respectively. They are available in printed and digital formats • From 1 Aug’18, $5 HPB printed voucher will no longer be available on our apps; and from 1 Jan’19 onwards, all HPB printed vouchers will no longer be available on our apps. Please redeem for eVouchers only.
7. How can I use my HPB Vouchers?
Each voucher is only good for a single transaction, and any amount remaining from the transaction will be forfeited. Multiple vouchers may be used in a single transaction.
8. Where can I use my HPB Vouchers?
HPB Vouchers may be used to offset purchase value at Participating Partner Merchants (PPM) outlets. For list of PPM, please visit www.healthhub.sg/rewards
9. Will my HPB Vouchers expire?
HPB Voucher, printed or electronic, expires on 2359hrs of the expiry date, and must be redeemed by the expiry date indicated
10. What happens if my purchase amount is greater than my HPB Vouchers’ value?
In the event that the value of the voucher(s) used in a single transaction does not cover the full cost of the goods or services purchased at the participating merchant, the balance must be paid by the voucher holder
11. Can I exchange my HPB Vouchers for cash?
HPB Voucher cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash
12. I have lost/defaced/damaged/expired HPB Vouchers. Can I request for a replacement?
HPB Voucher cannot be replaced if lost, defaced, damaged, stolen, expired and/or voided
13. My HPB Vouchers are defaced/damaged/expired. Can I still use it?
Defaced, damaged or expired vouchers will not be accepted at the participating merchants, and the vouchers will be considered null and void
14. Is there a restriction on what I can spend my HPB Vouchers on?
HPB Vouchers shall not be used for the purchase of alcohol and cigarettes
15. The use of HPB Voucher is subject to terms and conditions of the participating merchants
16. HPB will not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between participating merchant(s) and the voucher holder.
17. Any misuse/tampering/forgery of vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
18. HPB Vouchers will not be accepted if obtained from unauthorised sources.
19. In the event of any dispute, the decision of HPB is final.
20. Where can I view my HPB eVouchers?
HPB eVouchers will be credited directly into your e-Wallet after every transaction
21. How can I collect my HPB eVouchers?
HPB printed Vouchers can be sent to you via postal delivery or be collected at the self-collection centre. From 1 Aug’18, the self-collect checkout option will no longer be available on the app. The self-collection centre will be closed from 15 Sep’18 onwards.
22. You may authorise someone to collect your vouchers on your behalf at the self-collection centre
23. How long does a transaction take to process?
Allow 5 to 10 working days for your transaction request to be processed
24. How long would it take for a mail delivery to arrive?
For postal mail delivery, allow up to 4 weeks for the vouchers to reach your designated address
25. How can I know when my vouchers are ready for collection?
An SMS notification will be sent to you once the printed voucher has been mailed to the designated address or self-collection centre. If you have entered a non-mobile number/incorrect number, you will not receive the above-mentioned SMS notification.
26. Whether you are collecting for yourself or authorising someone to collect on your behalf, the collector must present original official identification documents for self-collection (e.g. NRIC, Driver’s License, Work Permit, Student Pass). Photocopies will not be accepted
27. Where can I see the T&Cs for HPB Vouchers?
Refer to the “Terms & Conditions” stated below for the full details governing the use of HPB Voucher.
27a. Terms & Conditions for Bonus 20 Healthpoints Promotion (1 Nov’18 – 31 Dec’18)
I. This promotion is valid only for the period of 1 November 2018 to 31 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
II. This promotion is limited to the first 350,000 eVouchers redeemed.
III. A bonus of 20 Healthpoints will be credited for every HPB or Merchant eVoucher you redeem from our catalogue during the promotion period.
IV. This promotion is not applicable to TransitLink or PAssion TapForMore redemptions.
V. The list of available Rewards in the form of a catalogue (“Catalogue”) will be published by us on the relevant HPB Platforms and/or on your Healthpoints Account. The Catalogue may be revised by us from time to time without prior notice.
VI. You may use your Healthpoints to redeem any Reward(s), subject to availability of your selected Reward(s) and whether you have sufficient Healthpoints for your selected Reward(s).
VII. The information you provide on your ‘Profile’ page of your Healthy 365/HealthHub Apps must be accurate, true and complete at the time of joining the HPB Loyalty Programme. Participants who have provided incomplete and/or inaccurate information will be disqualified. HPB will not have any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason for such disqualifications.
VIII. Any Reward(s), along with the bonus Healthpoints that you have redeemed & obtained are not refundable or exchangeable for cash, Healthpoints or any other Reward.
IX. By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bounded by all terms & conditions of the HPB Loyalty Programme.
X. This promotion will end once either of the conditions in (1) or (2) is met.
XI. The terms of this Terms & Conditions is subjected to change, based on the discretion of HPB.
28. HPB reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
29. Can I exchange HPB vouchers for mall vouchers?
HPB vouchers (printed or electronic) may be used in exchange for mall vouchers or gift cards in denominations of $10 at participating malls’ Customer Service Counters
30. What denominations of mall vouchers can I redeem for?
Mall vouchers can only be redeemed in full using HPB vouchers in multiples of $10. Using cash to make up the difference is not allowed
31. Can I exchange my Mall Vouchers after I have made a redemption?
Once redeemed, mall vouchers must be used in accordance with the mall’s terms and conditions
33. What kind of Merchant eVouchers are there?
Merchant eVouchers are available in $5, $10 and $20 denominations, redeemable at 750 Healthpoints (HP), 1,500 HP and 3,000 HP respectively, and available in electronic voucher format only
34. Where I can view my eVoucher after a redemption?
eVoucher will be credited immediately into e-Wallets after every transaction
35. Do eVouchers have an expiry?
eVoucher will have a validity period of 90 days from the date of transaction
36. My eVouchers have expired. Can I still redeem them?
Once expired, your eVoucher will no longer be accessible via e-Wallet
37. I have accidentally activated an eVoucher. Can I get a refund?
Use your eVoucher only when you are making a purchase. Accidental activation of eVoucher will not be reinstated
38. How does redemption of codes work?
Once redemption code has been retrieved on your app, the eVoucher is considered ‘used’ immediately. Redemption codes ‘used’ on 3rd party e-platforms (e.g. Lazada, Ban Leong Technologies) are only valid within the same day. No reimbursement shall be entertained if eVoucher is not used on the same day.
39. Where can I see the T&Cs for Merchant eVouchers?
Use of Merchant eVoucher is subjected to the respective merchant’s Terms and Conditions
40. Am I eligible for TFM points?
This option is available to all users who own a PAssion EZ-Link Card
41. How can I sign up to earn TFM points?
Go to “My Linked Card” section at the Profile page and key in your 16-digit CAN ID (located on the reverse side of your PAssion card) to set up this option
42. What is the conversion rate of my Healthpoints to TFM points?
The value of 1 Healthpoint (HP) is equivalent to 1 TapForMore (TFM) point
43. Is there a minimum/maximum amount of HP I can convert into TFM points?
There is no minimum or maximum value for conversion of HP into TFM points
44. What happens after my TFM redemption?
TFM points will be credited directly to your designated PAssion EZ-Link Card
45. Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the validity period of the TFM points
46. Where can I see the T&Cs for TFM?
For terms and conditions on use of TFM points, please visit www.passioncard.sg
47. Am I eligible to redeem for TransitLink eVouchers?
This option is available to all users who own a valid TransitLink card (specifically EZ-Link, NETS FlashPay and Concession Cards). NETS Cashcard CANNOT be used here, and no refund in any form would be entertained if the NETS Cashcard’s CAN ID is submitted by mistake
48. Where do I key in my CAN ID?
Go to “My Linked Card” section at the Profile page and key in the 16-digit CAN ID (located on the reverse side of your TransitLink card) to set up this option
49. What is the conversion rate between Healthpoints and TransitLink eVouchers?
Every 150 Healthpoints (HP) equates to $1 TransitLink eVoucher
50. What is the minimum amount of Healthpoints that I need to redeem TransitLink eVouchers?
A minimum of 150 HP is required for each transaction
51. When can I top up my travel card with my TransitLink eVouchers?
Allow up to 10 calendar days for your transaction to be processed. You may proceed to collect your eVoucher and top-up your designated TransitLink card in 10 calendar days from your date of redemption. As a reminder, an SMS notification will be sent to the designated mobile number once your TransitLink eVoucher is ready for collection. If you have entered a non-mobile number/incorrect number, you will not receive the above-mentioned SMS notification. You can also check the status of your TransitLink eVoucher via the TransitLink Account-Based-Transaction (ABT) portal/app. For more info, please visit https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/
52. Where can I top up my travel card with my TransitLink eVouchers?
Collect your TransitLink eVoucher at any TransitLink Add-Value Machine (AVM), TransitLink Kiosk, TransitLink Ticket Office or Concession Card Replacement Office. At the AVM or TransitLink Kiosk, select the “HPB Rewards” option to have your TransitLink eVoucher credited into your designated TransitLink card. You will need to place your designated TransitLink card on the reader.
53. Where can I find an AVM/TransitLink Kiosk?
For locations of AVMs, please visit https://www.transitlink.com.sg/PSdetail.aspx?ty=art&Id=29
For locations of TransitLink Kiosks, please visit https://www.transitlink.com.sg/PSdetail.aspx?ty=cat&Id=25
54. Do my TransitLink eVouchers expire?
Your TransitLink eVoucher has to be collected within 30 days from the SMS notification (or item status in the app shows “Success”). Failure to retrieve your eVoucher by then will result in the expiry of your eVoucher. Once expired, your eVoucher cannot be refunded in any form. If you have entered a non-mobile number/incorrect number, you will not receive the above-mentioned SMS notification.
55. I have lost/damage my linked card. Can I get a refund for my TransitLink eVouchers?
If you have lost or damaged your linked card, HPB and TransitLink will not be able to offer you any refund in any form
56. Where can I see the T&Cs for TransitLink?
For the terms and conditions on the use of TransitLink e-Vouchers, please visit www.transitlink.com.sg
57. What is auto-redemption, and how can I opt in?
Your Healthpoints (HP) can be automatically redeemed for TapForMore (TFM) points or TransitLink eVouchers. To enable this, you need to select your default redemption option from your Profile page.
58. How long does auto-redemption take?
This auto-redemption process applies only to HP that expired in the most recent expiry cycle, with effect from 30 Jun'18. Up to 30 days will be required for the auto-redemption transaction to be processed.
59. Is there a minimum amount of Healthpoints to opt for auto-redemption?
Auto-redemption for TransitLink eVoucher will only be processed at a minimum of 150HP. If your balance HP are less than 150HP on date of expiry, they will expire, and no refund or extension is allowed
60. How do I know if my auto-redemption is successful?
An SMS notification will be sent to the designated mobile number for all successful auto-redemption. If you have entered a non-mobile number/incorrect number, you will not receive the above-mentioned SMS notification.
61.I have opted in. Why are my expired points not redeemed?
Auto-redemption option must be set up before the expiry date to be put into effect
62. Will I be able to opt out of auto-redemption?
Auto-redemption option can be changed anytime via the Profile page
63. How do I receive my printed vouchers?
You can receive your printed vouchers or rewards through postal delivery. From 1 Aug’18, the self-collect checkout option will no longer be available on the app. The self-collection centre will be closed from 15 Sep’18 onwards.
From 1 Aug’18, $5 HPB printed voucher will no longer be available on our apps; and from 1 Jan’19 onwards, all HPB printed vouchers will no longer be available on our apps. Please redeem for eVouchers only.
64. How long will it take for my redemption to process?
All redemptions, regardless of delivery mode, will require 5 to 10 working days to process
65. How can I know when my vouchers are ready for collection?
An SMS notification will be sent to you once your reward has been mailed to the designated postal address. If you have entered a non-mobile number/incorrect number, you will not receive the above-mentioned SMS notification.
66. How long will it take to receive my vouchers via postal delivery?
For postal delivery, please allow up to 4 weeks from the transaction date for your reward to reach the designated address
67. For list of Participating Partner Merchants (PPM) who are able to accept HPB Vouchers, visit www.healthhub.sg/rewards
68. To sign up as PPM, visit www.hpb.gov.sg/merchant-signup
69. For Healthpoints and voucher rewards enquiry, contact us via
Healthy 365: 1800 567 2020
HealthHub: 1800 225 4482
70. Self-collection centre*
*The self-collection centre will be closed from 15 Sep’18 onwards.
71. For TransitLink related enquiries, contact
Tel: 1800 2255 663
* 8am to 6pm daily, closed on public holidays
72. For TapForMore enquiries, contact
Tel: 6225 5322
Access your public health records
View and change your appointments
Earn healthpoints and rewards
Access your public health records
View and change your appointments
Earn healthpoints and rewards
Ministry of Health Singapore. All Rights Reserved.